Anuncie aqui!

Album Verde - Tributo Reggae a The Beatles(2006)

24 de ago. de 2012
Igor Sayzhem

01- She Came in Trough the Bathroom Window – Mimi Maura
02- From me to You – Fidel Nadal + Holy Piby
03- Something – Natty Combo
04- Eleanor Rigby (Dub) – Antidoping (Mexico)
05- Lady Madonna – Gondwana (Chile)
06- While my Guitar gently Weeps – Holy Piby
07- Come Togheter (Togheta’) – Pushin (Costa Rica)
08- Eleanor Rigby – Nonpalidece
09- I Will – Movimiento Urbeno + The Skatalites
10- Taxman – Resistencia Suburbana
11- Here Comes the Sun – Riddim
12- Because – Satelite Kingston
13- Come Togheter – Alika & Nueva Alianza
14- Don’t let me Down – Planta & Raiz (Brasil)
15- The long and Winding Road -Dancing Mood
16- (Bonus Track) – I’m Only Sleeping – Blues Motel

Recomendo esse cd, muito bom;
Jamaica Download


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário